|Tagline||"Will undermine creative dignity for food."|
|Logo||A line drawing of a brain with a baroque tap attached, dripping a meagre drop of black creativity. The logotype surrounds the brain in industrial-futuristic scuffed stencil font.|
This corporation is a design bureau. They creates designs for flyers and posters. They are one of the megacorps willing to be your advertising clients from the beginning of the game, so they are useful allies to have to unlock technologies early on.
Their initial funds are 1/3rd the average, and they have 1/3rd as many employees as the average at the beginning. The salary they pay is just half the market average.
Their earnings come from other corps for branding etc, based on how well they're doing.
This megacorp feels warmly towards the following corporations:
- Adsplay: +0.5 rep
- Being in the business of advertising, graphic designers share a certain kinship with your corporation.
- The Narcotics Cooperative: +0.5 rep
- Their services are often required - however, the relationship is not reciprocal, and DD start off with a negative reputation with the Narcoop.
- Domestic Edible Deliveries: +0.5 rep
- Loudmouthfrog Ltd: +0.3 rep
- FullBright: +1.0 rep
This megacorp has a competitive relationship with the following corporations:
- Posters of Interest: -0.5 rep
- These guys are in direct competition.
- 256 Shades of Hats: -2 rep
- They're messing with the establishment!
This megacorp won't become a client for your advertising until you've unlocked the following technologies:
- Hand Delivered Flyers
- You start off with this technology already unlocked, so you can advertise for this megacorp from the start of the game
This megacorp knows the following technologies, which the player can unlock by getting a sufficiently high reputation with the megacorp, or by way of a hostile takeover:
- Image / video ads
- Image Ads
- Sexytime Ads
- Kitten Ads
- Animated Kitten Ads
- Image / video ads